Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Southern Pines NC Family Photographer: Adding to this post!

So this picture is probably one of my new faves..... And I hope I didn't go and ruin it with a cross process. What do you think??? I did a vibrant color and a black and white, LOVED THEM BOTH. Then I kept editing and ended up with this...... too fun. Don't break my heart and tell me you don't like the CP:)








Original post:

I really should just be getting ready for FUNky FoTo, but, for some weird reason I had to seek out this photo I took today and edit it. I knew I was going to love it. I love her. She's just beautiful. And let's just face it, GIRLS BIKE BETTER.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Jaime,
We just got back from skiing. It was an awesome time.This picture of Haley is truly beautiful. Her eyes really stand out.We're excited to see the others. We had a great time with you the other day.
Thanks,
Stephanie and Family

Tori said...

What a good looking family! greats pics james